OUR VISION ~ To Build Friendly Relationships, to Connect, to Help, to Save, and to Serve ~ while providing Financial Retirement Solutions with Integrity that create Comfort and Trust and Guarantees! All this is possible! We can see it!
WHO WE ARE ~ The home of the one and only “Retirement Lifeguard of Southern California” ~ We’re a group of licensed financial professionals with decades of experience and a passion to rescue people from the rough and uncertain waters of investing and bring them and their finances into safety, freedom and independence ~ and ABUNDANCE!
WHAT WE DO ~ We MAKE SURE that the (Retirement) beach is safe for you and your family by teaching people about how money works and how it can work for them. By helping people make financial decisions they either cannot or will not make on their own. And by designing and implementing strategies to help build & protect personal wealth.
Imagine having income streams that you cannot outlive ?? !!!
Social Security is only ONE of them. Do you have an I.P.O? (Income Producing Option)
WHO WE WORK WITH ~
Everyone who WANTS to know how to NEVER RUN OUT OF MONEY!
- Stretching providers ~ “Help me.”
- Optimistic up and comers ~ “Teach me.”
- Legacy protectors ~ “Reassure me”
- Confident believers ~ “Partner with me”
- Independent achievers ~ ”Convince me”
- School District Employees ~ What is STRS or PERS?
- Home Owners ~ where will my family live when I’m gone?
- Essentially, those who want to become “financially independent” and don’t know how.
HOW DO WE DO IT? ~ By using the RIGHT tools that build a financial stronghold and provide…
- Capture Your Gains
- Never again give your principal or gains back to the market (or the I.R.S.!)
- Protect your profits
- A guaranteed income for life
FREE Social Security Maximization Workshop
Presented monthly, designed to educate and equip you to DO IT RIGHT, when it comes to filing for your Social Security benefits… as in, when and how.
Want to know more? Call 949-652-6510 Today!
Or email to find out about the next FREE workshop. ~ We PROMISE you’ll learn A LOT! ~ Remember… KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!
Licensed to do business in California, Colorado, Texas, Minnesota & Arkansas.
Since 1997, Chris Nesbitt has been helping businesses and individuals find cost-cutting solutions for their insurance, retirement and business needs. Chris is a certified IFL (Income For Life) retirement planner and is also a certified agent in both Federal and State ACA (Affordable Care Act) Healthcare exchanges.
Have no fear, your life insurance and safe retirement specialist is here! Cameron Winger has proudly been serving families and business owners by assisting them in finding an individual & customized option for a safe and secure future. Since 2004, Cameron has been passionate helping those find peace of mind and risk-free results.
Financial Strategies To Achieve Financial Success & Build “Wealth Beyond Wall Street”
1) Spend LESS than you make ~ Use an income and expense sheet to inspect what you are doing. Proverbs 13:11 ~ Wealth gained by dishonesty will be diminished, but he who gathers by labor will increase.
2) Avoid the use of debt ~ debit cards and cash only. If in debt, pay minimums and set aside the extra cash to build faster than you can pay your debt down. Proverbs 22:7 ~ The rich rules over the poor, And the borrower is servant to the lender.
3) Build Liquidity ~ Emergency Fund (3-6 months’ worth) in a separate account OUTSIDE of your checking account. Auto draft monthly directly into this. Proverbs 6:6-8 ~ Go to the ant, O sluggard, Observe her ways and be wise, which, having no chief, officer or ruler, prepares her food in the summer and gathers her provision in the harvest.
4) Set Long Term Goals ~ using tax deferred vehicles that offer tax free access and income. Create an “Income 4 Life” with paychecks that don’t end. Philippians 3:14 ~ I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
5) Estate Planning via a Living Trust ~ Giving someone the “Power of Attorney” (the authority given by you) to make medical and financial decisions for you and your loved ones, avoid family disputes and state interference (probate).
AND LASTLY, . . . INSURE YOUR PLAN. PROTECT it! You insure your health, car, home, boat & other toys. Why not insure your retirement accounts? Isn’t that COMMON SENSE ? Common Sense DOES NOT have to be the least common of all the senses! Shift your retirement picture from one of struggle and anxiety to safety and abundance.
Are you on course to become “financially independent”? When money is NOT an issue?
Retirement Questions ~
- What does retirement look like to you?
- If today was that day, what would you be doing?
- What have you done thus far, to make it happen?
- How is it working for you?
- What role will Social Security play?
- WHAT “SACRIFICE (S)” ARE YOU WILLING TO MAKE TO HAVE WHAT YOU WANT?
- Want to have income when your paychecks stop?
- Do you have a plan in place to fund your retirement and not the I.R.S.? (T.H.E.I.R.S.)
- Are you spending countless hours to buy countless things you really don’t need right now?